Android doesn’t come with all the app you needed. But those apps are on Google Playstore, you just need to download or buy them. Those apps can actually change the way how your phone works, example optimize your device, save your time and make the device easier to use. There are millions of apps on Google Playstore, it’s really hard to find which one is essential for you. So, I’m gonna share top 5 must-have apps that I personally use and I hope you will love to use them too. So, without further ado let’s get started.
1. Advanced Download Manager(ADM)
A download manager is very important for your device cause Android’s stock download manager has not enough features and flexibility. You can’t even pause or resume while downloading. So, I prefer you to use ADM – Advanced Download Manager on your Android phone. This app has bunch of features that will optimize your download.
Top 10 Features:
- Speed up download by using multithreading
- Change the maximum download speed real time
- Update download link to resume broken download
- Large file download(up to 2GB)
- Shows download process in Notification bar
- Built-in browser
- Downloading to SD Card
- Cataloguing based on file type such as image, video, apps
- Material design with multiple theme
- Turbo mode to boost download speed.
ADM free version comes with Ads and without few features. You can simply buy ADM Pro from Google Playstore which will cost you only $1.99.
2. X-plore file manager
Developer: Lonely Cat Games
X-plore is a dual-pane tree view file manager. Therefore copying or moving a file to another folder is very easy and fast. It has built-in file opener and media players. If you are a developer then this app is for you because you can access to root file using this app. X-plore is a good choice for web developer also as it has built-in FTP manager, so that you can mange your FTP files easily.
Top 10 features:
- Dual-pane tree view for better usability
- App manager to get file info and uninstall any app
- Hex viewer to show any file’s source code
- Media player: Video and Audio
- PDF viewer
- Image viewer
- View APK as Zip or Make zip a APK file
- Compress files in ZIP
- FTP and FTPS manager
- WiFi file sharing to transfer files to other device
X-plore file manager is a package for you, it will do pretty much everything for you. This app has a donate option. If you donate you will get some extra features like more features on Music player, Root file viewer and also Donate icon will be removed.
3. MX Player
Developer: J2 Interactive
MX Player – known as best video player on android. You can play almost any type of video file usinng this MX Player. It has advanced hardware acceleration and supports subtitle. There’s a decoder called HW+ decoder which can play HD videos smoothly on a low configured android phone. You can even play 4K videos with, besides it can be as a music player too.
- Support gestures to change seek position, brightness, zoom and volume.
- Two types of decoder: HW+ decoder and SW decoder
- Support subtitles with built-in gestures to control
- Built-in in subtitles finder
- Multi-core decoding to optimize performance
MX Player has both Free and Pro version. In free version, when you pause a video an ad will be shown, as soon as you resume your video it will gone automatically. MX Player Pro is available on Google Playstore, pirce is about $5.45.
4. Internet Speed Meter Lite
Developer: Dynamic Apps
It’s important to how much internet data you are using, it will help you to save internet bills. Internet Speed Meter Lite shows you how much bandwidth you are using on status bar. When you open notification bar it shows how much data you used that day. You can also see how much data you’ve used in last 30 days by opening the app. It has a Pro version which comes with lots of new features like Realtime speed of running apps, last minute internet activity and few themes etc. Pro version price is $2.5 which is available in Google Playstore.
5. App Lock: Fingerprint Password
It’s really disgusting while handing your phone to family of friends cause they may see your personal sensitive information. An app locker usually lock the selected apps but phone and other apps remain unlocked. App Lock by Keep safe is a best app locker for android. You can hide your gallery, photos, Facebook etc using this app. Few top reasons why you should use this app locker:
- It supports both pattern and fingerprint lock
- It has a user friendly material design
- It’s fast and battery efficient
- Supports multiple languages(10)
- It can’t be uninstalled without you.
So, now you won’t need to be worried to give your phone to other people that they may stumble to your personal information or application.
Hope you liked this article. If you find this post informative and helpful then why not to share it with with your friends? It will help them too.